[OpenStack-Infra] Minesweeper unable to authenticate to review.openstack.org

Ryan Hsu rhsu at vmware.com
Wed Sep 10 18:34:15 UTC 2014

Thanks Jeremy, I must have missed it because I’m not subscribed to that list (I am now). For the Neutron side of the CI, Salvatore has sent me a note saying that they’ve addressed the issue and it’s safe on their end to have the account re-enabled. For Nova, we did have some patchsets affected by an upstream Glance change [1] 2 days ago but that has also been resolved as of yesterday afternoon.

We have been triggering and running our CI on tests for the past 24 hours despite not being able to vote and all builds have been stable and in the green. So we should be good to start posting votes/comments again.

Regards,
Ryan

[1] https://github.com/openstack/glance/commit/f6e7992a68f6ab36f87604fffbe5349f2a12b25e