[OpenStack-Infra] Making an infra+translations session valuable at the Summit

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Mon Oct 20 05:46:19 UTC 2014

"Elizabeth K. Joseph" <lyz at princessleia.com> wrote on 2014/10/18 04:45:55:

> "Elizabeth K. Joseph" <lyz at princessleia.com>
> 2014/10/18 04:45

> OpenStack Infra <openstack-infra at lists.openstack.org>,
>
> cc
>
> Ying Chun Guo/China/IBM at IBMCN
>
> Subject
>
> Making an infra+translations session valuable at the Summit
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> My plane will be in the process of landing during our meeting on
> Tuesday, so I'll be in that unfortunate spot between air wifi and
> ground wifi. So instead of a meeting agenda item you get an email
> thread!
>
> There is a question as to whether a translations session will be
> valuable during summit since we have limited slots. So as promised at
> the last meeting I've put together this Etherpad to help us figure
> that out: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-translations

Thank you for putting them together.
I see there are a lot of things in this Etherpad page now.
Translators are starting using them.
We will see their feedback soon.

At the same time, I think, we also need some evaluation on the
synchronization mechanism.
I have invited Andreas Jaeger to take a look at this topic.
In the summit, hope we could make the decision and figure out the follow up
actions about the moving.