[OpenStack-Infra] [Infra] Infra-manual documentation Sprint, December 1-2

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Fri Nov 28 23:09:24 UTC 2014

On 11/28/2014 12:37 PM, Elizabeth K. Joseph wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Just a quick reminder that this is coming up on Monday-Tuesday, join
> us in channel to chat about what you're working on.

I have created an etherpad for the sprint:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/infra-manual-sprint-December-2014 which
includes instructions for how to participate if you would like to help
out for a few hours but don't know how to get started.

Having some input from project drivers would be really great here so we
can fill in gaps in the documentation about workflows specific to ptls
or core-reviewers.

Thank you,
Anita.