[OpenStack-Infra] introduce myself, wanna hack git-review

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Nov 27 16:44:56 UTC 2014

Thomas Koch wrote:
> On Thursday, November 27, 2014 02:32:07 PM Thomas Koch wrote:
>> What's the status of git-review development? There are over 300 open review
>> requests on gerrit. Can you use help with git-review development?
>
> Sorry. Added status:open now to my search and found 14 open requests.

I'm pretty sure they would still welcome the help :)

Most git-review hackers are out for Thanksgiving, so don't expect an
answer on your email until Monday... but that doesn't mean they aren't
interested !

FWIW git-review bugs / feature requests are tracked using our
experimental task tracker at:

https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/719

Welcome!

--