[OpenStack-Infra] introduce myself, wanna hack git-review

Thomas Koch thomas at koch.ro
Thu Nov 27 13:32:07 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm a webdev from Switzerland. We're using gerrit and I've some Feature
Requests for git-review that I'd like to hack on:

2000034 list only the lattest changes of feature branches
2000035 download changes without checkout
2000036 abandon changes with git-review

I created my profile, joined the Foundation, signed the CLA in gerrit. Now I'd
be happy to get feedback on my issues, whether you'd like to receive PRs for
them and whether they fit into the your roadmap.

What's the status of git-review development? There are over 300 open review
requests on gerrit. Can you use help with git-review development?

Regards,

Thomas Koch
http://www.koch.ro