[OpenStack-Infra] [3rd CI] Why these files not in system-config?

liuxinguo liuxinguo at huawei.com
Tue Nov 25 12:03:36 UTC 2014

When I setup the 3rd CI master, I got the following errors:

Error: /Stage[main]/Os_ext_testing::Base/File[/opt/nodepool-scripts]:
Could not evaluate: Could not retrieve information from environment production source(s) puppet:///modules/openstack_project/nodepool/scripts

Error:/Stage[main]/Os_ext_testing::Base/File[/etc/apt/preferences.d/00-puppet.pref]:Could not evaluate: Could not retrieve information from environment production source(s) puppet:///modules/openstack_project/00-puppet.pref

Error: Error: /Stage[main]/Os_ext_testing::Master/File[/etc/zuul/openstack_functions.py]: Could not evaluate: Could not retrieve information from environment production source(s) puppet:///modules/openstack_project/zuul/openstack_functions.py

I think these files should be in systme-config/modules/openstack_project, but I can not find them.
So where should I get these files?

Thanks,
Liu