[OpenStack-Infra] [storyboard] Paging results

Michael Krotscheck krotscheck at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 19:50:16 UTC 2014

For API clients that require access to large parts of the data set, I've
actually proposed a solution that doesn't involve the REST API at all. It's
likely that this particular spec will also be the backbone of storyboard's
federation (assuming we don't argue it into oblivion).

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/105252/

Michael