[OpenStack-Infra] I can not update the contact information.

Zebra maxiao at unitedstack.com
Sun Nov 9 00:58:11 UTC 2014

Hi,Jeremy

  Thank you very much.
  After I updated the contact information, I run "git review" again,but the error "ICLA contributor agreement requires current contact information." still exists.

==========git config -l ============
user.email=maxiao at unitedstack.com
user.name=Zebra
gitreview.username=Zebra
core.repositoryformatversion=0
core.filemode=true
core.bare=false
core.logallrefupdates=true
remote.origin.url=git://git.openstack.org/openstack/neutron
remote.origin.fetch=+refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
branch.master.remote=origin
branch.master.merge=refs/heads/master
remote.gerrit.url=ssh://maxiao@review.openstack.org:29418/openstack/neutron.git
remote.gerrit.fetch=+refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/gerrit/*

== Profile==

UsernameZebra

Full NameZebra
Email Addressmaxiao at unitedstack.com