[OpenStack-Infra] I can not update the contact information.

Zebra maxiao at unitedstack.com
Sat Nov 8 23:50:19 UTC 2014

Hi,all

  I deleted the launchpad openID,and used the same e-mail registered a new one.
  But still,I failed to update the Mailing Address of contact information.This time,no error returns,but the information is also not updated.
  I has made sure  that the Primary Email Address of my OpenStack Foundation Individual Member  is same with the gerrit review Email Address.

   Can anybody help me?

Regards.
maxiao