[OpenStack-Infra] upstream training-guide and infra-manual

Loic Dachary loic at dachary.org
Thu Nov 6 20:55:23 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for explaining and the link to the pad, I have more context now. I confess this is my first time doint this kind of consistency work ;-) It would help me a great deal if you could point me to a change you would do to improve consistency. From this example I will most probably be able to keep going in the same direction.

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre