[OpenStack-Infra] upstream training-guide and infra-manual

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Thu Nov 6 13:33:35 UTC 2014

On 11/06/2014 01:27 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> Stefano, Loic, infra-team,
>
> Just noticed that there's upstream training content that overlaps with
> the infra-manual:
>
> http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/training-guides/tree/doc/upstream-training
> http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/
>
> I suggest that we keep those two consistent,

Indeed, looks like there are overlaps that we may want to coordinate.
I'd see the content in infra manual very well take over the content now
in the wiki and maybe even serve as a general landing page for all new
contributors to OpenStack.

Let's talk about this, I'll try to grab Anita, pleia (who else?) in
corridor chat.

/stef