[OpenStack-Infra] [third-party] improving documentation of CI

Clark Boylan clark.boylan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 10:28:35 UTC 2014

We are in the basement of the Le Meridien hotel attending the design
summit sessions. The schedule is at http://kilodesignsummit.sched.org/
and includes the times and locations of the items I mentioned in the
previous email. It would be easiest for us if you caught us between
sessions (or during a break) or participated in Friday's Infra/QA
contributor meetup.

(I assume you are at the design summit as you are looking to meet in person.)

Clark