[OpenStack-Infra] [third-party CI] Gerrit Trigger plugin - not a valid key file

Antoine Musso hashar at free.fr
Thu Nov 6 09:08:05 UTC 2014

Le 06/11/2014 09:20, Eduard Matei a écrit :
<snip>

> When i click test connection it shows
> "/var/lib/jenkins/gerrit/gerrit_key" is not a valid key file.
> This is the private key, i tried also with the .pub file, same error.

Could it be that the files are not readable by the jenkins unix username
that is being used to run jenkins?  I would attempt to reproduce it by:

 - connecting to the server
 - su as the jenkins user
 - confirm the keys are readable
 - attempt to ssh, something like:

   ssh -p 29418 \
      -i /var/lib/jenkins/gerrit/gerrit_key.pub \
      whateveruser at gerrit.wikimedia.org

Possibly turning on extra verbose output ( -vv ) which helps from time
to time.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso