[OpenStack-Infra] Zanata demo server

Carlos Munoz camunoz at redhat.com
Mon May 26 23:10:36 UTC 2014

Hi All,

My name is Carlos Munoz and I am the team supervisor for the Zanata
(zanata.org) team in Brisbane, Australia. After attending OpenStack
summit in Atlanta a few weeks back, it was decided that a trial Zanata
server should be set up for evaluation purposes.

Daisy suggested I introduced myself to the list just to make sure that
you have everything you need to make the installation successful. Please
don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns, and I'll
make sure that either myself or someone from the Zanata team provides an
answer.

Regards,

--
Carlos A. Munoz