[OpenStack-Infra] Issues about update 3rd part testing account

Jiang, YuX Y yux.y.jiang at intel.com
Thu May 22 06:31:44 UTC 2014

Hi,
         I apply a 3rd part testing account several weeks ago.Now I find I should renew information of that account.
So I want to ask that how could I change info of an existing 3rd part testing account.Should I send another email,or just manual modify it on some web pages?
I'm a newbie to 3rd part testing,Could anyone of you could help me to point this out?Any comments would be appreciated.