[OpenStack-Infra] Zuul unable to parse projects

trinath.somanchi at freescale.com trinath.somanchi at freescale.com
Wed May 21 16:40:40 UTC 2014

Hi James-

Initially Zuul used to work as intended.

But in my CI setup, certain options like, 'footer-message', 'merge-failure-message' etc..are not supported though they are mentioned in the ZUUL documentation.
Also, I haven't found zuul-merger in /usr/local/bin/ .

So i have updated ZUUL code base existing in /opt to the latest code base from git.openstack.org.

I have install Zuul with 'python setup.py install'

When I recofigured Zuul with layout.xml, I found the issue that, though openstack-dev/sandbox is present in projects its not recognised.

When I printed the self.layout.projects variable from zuul/scheduler.py, I see blank {}.

With this new version, does layout.yaml and zuul.conf formats changed?

-
Trinath