[OpenStack-Infra] Review guidelines for new specs repos

James E. Blair jeblair at openstack.org
Tue May 20 23:24:40 UTC 2014

Hi,

At the project meeting today, I cornered the PTLs and got consensus that
we should be using PROGRAM-specs as the name for the specs repos.  Eg,
"compute-specs" instead of "nova-specs".  This is to better support
programs with multiple projects (such as client and server projects).
Short names (object instead of object-storage) are fine.

If you review patches to create new specs repos, please keep that in
mind.  Also, we'll be scheduling renames of some existing specs repos
when convenient.

-Jim