[OpenStack-Infra] Help with some reviews for devstack/f20 testing

Ian Wienand iwienand at redhat.com
Tue May 20 02:58:37 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've got the devstack on Fedora 20 job working [1] but I just need a
little help to clear the final reviews for the infra parts.

In particular, a small series to handle some different log formats on
Fedora

 https://review.openstack.org/92748 - distro check fns
 https://review.openstack.org/93248 - syslog format of f20
 https://review.openstack.org/93249 - minor cleanup
 https://review.openstack.org/93250 - rabbitmq check
 https://review.openstack.org/93251 - different apache logs on f20

One more important one fixes up log archiving as it turns out rename
isn't portable:

 https://review.openstack.org/92981

Some other things I noticed when working on various issues, not
critical to the job:

 https://review.openstack.org/93646 - exit on stack/grenade failure
 https://review.openstack.org/93862 - handle workflow in "check experimental"

 https://review.openstack.org/93377 - nova-conductor/nova-compute start order
                                       sdague -1'd; not sure if following
                                       patch is sufficient
 https://review.openstack.org/93375 - nova-conductor log when connected

I'll be happy to fix up any review comments quickly

Thanks!

-i

[1] devstack installing & tempest running.  There are some workarounds
    required in devstack (see https://review.openstack.org/93845) but
    progress is being made on the upstream bugs.  With those resolved
    in some fashion I'd be fairly confident about moving this to a
    non-voting check job soon.