[OpenStack-Infra] project specific gerrit dashboards

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Mon May 19 14:17:56 UTC 2014

For Tempest we'd like to make a project specific dashboard of common
items that we'd like people regularly reviewing. This is going to, in
the general case, require me adding support for dashboards to jeepyb.
Which is fine, though I'll need a few pointers.

However...

What we'd also like is to be able to flag particular blueprints that we
want people to look at this week by adding a section to the dashboard.
Which means a piece of the dashboard is going to change pretty rapidly.

Ideally I'd like this tempest dashboard to be able to be reviewed and
approved by the tempest core team, without infra needing to be involved.
However, I'm not sure I see a path in how that would happen given the
weird gerrit ref structure. Anyone have thoughts on a sane way to do that?

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net