[OpenStack-Infra] Request to apply 3rd part testing account

Jiang, YuX Y yux.y.jiang at intel.com
Thu May 15 03:51:33 UTC 2014

Hi,
         I've sent a mail to update my 3rd part testing account information few weeks ago and got no response,so I think may be I should apply a new 3rd part testing account here.

         If you have time,please help me to add this account info.Thx a lot!

These are the information:

1.Username:intelpcietest

2.SSH public key:

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDQ/tS3hffV7CP2l6+7zdi4uAmVByLQ8WgBBTRncfCex8IzB87dozX3nXIFvURf+nC5XX9dbLg0PcTtXYA0jguXjR7gUIuIU5ANFGfBpmvYJyDiWk4FYm26hu2N+99go50r/FwOujB4X09UvZAPoVpD1aTleuByz/+eOURA1fezGxcCAg3dfZUQFE8jN6Rqxl2JVWQiboiSb8s1D0pQ+rwy5JLtDZauCez0ze/M/CqZhB5I40IQN9MrKHPjsUQFaTSSxD15JIHy3NXbHeZA7V1u8xeq1lr9te9LXYMqPd2lMl58xkoDpjnkK/YNxYidjHk9zyjfCIYbYnBK074jT0zn root at cloud-client15

3.Readable name: Intel PCIE CI

4. contact E-mail: otc_cloud at 163.com<mailto:otc_cloud at 163.com>