[OpenStack-Infra] Zuul stuck since ~ 7:00 UTC

Antoine Musso hashar at free.fr
Wed May 7 13:43:14 UTC 2014

Le 07/05/2014 11:41, Antoine Musso a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> jlibosva  mentioned in #openstack-infra that jobs are no more being
> processed by Zuul since roughly 7:00 UTC.
>

> The Zuul status page http://status.openstack.org/zuul/ reports 362
> events (increasing) and an apparently staled 198 results.
>
> I guess Zuul gearman server is stalled or the Jenkins jobs are no more
> properly registered as Gearman functions.
>
> Nodepool graph shows that test nodes are available.

Hello,

James showed up. Zuul ended up being blocked because the Gerrit database
intermittently failed somehow.

Bug filled:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-ci/+bug/1317089
Zuul lost jobs due to Gerrit database error on 2014-05-07

Quoting James:

 Some results were lost. Use "recheck bug 1317089" if needed.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso