[OpenStack-Infra] [openstack-dev] [infra] zuul layout.yaml config for trigger on rechecks

Dane Leblanc (leblancd) leblancd at cisco.com
Fri May 2 18:16:25 UTC 2014

Hello:

I'm trying to get a 3rd party test setup to trigger on "recheck no bug", "recheck bug #####", etc. along with a custom, vendor-specific "recheck cisco".

I've set up the gerrit trigger in the layout.yaml with regex's which I believe should match the recheck comments.  The layout.yaml is listed in this paste:
     http://paste.openstack.org/show/78504/

The layout.yaml works perfectly for "patchset-created" events. However, for "comment-added" events with comments of the expected form ("recheck ..."), I'm not seeing any jobs triggered from the IndependentPipelineManager.  I've included a snippet from the debug.log for a sample "recheck cisco" comment.

Is there something I'm missing (or have incorrect) in the layout.yaml?

Thanks for any guidance!
Dane