[OpenStack-Infra] Uninstalling unused jenkins plugins

Zaro zaro0508 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 21:08:01 UTC 2014

I think this is a good idea so I entered a bug for it,
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-ci/+bug/1300447

I don't think your concern should block bringing jenkins-dev.o.o up to date
with jenkins.o.o.  The purpose of my change is to match our test
environment with our production jenkins environment so we can use
jenkins-dev for testing. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/77040