[OpenStack-Infra] Radware's service account request for third party testing

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Mar 26 14:05:40 UTC 2014

By the way, I'm still getting this every time I try to send E-mail
to the contact address for the account:

    Your message can't be delivered because delivery to this address
    is restricted.

    Diagnostic information for administrators:

    Generating server: Radware.com

    OpenStack3RDPartyTesting at Radware.com
    #550 5.7.1 RESOLVER.RST.AuthRequired; authentication required ##

I gather from previous discussion that people are able to contact it
successfully from "G-mail" but it really needs to be fixed to also
work with E-mail.