[OpenStack-Infra] propose-translation-jobs failing since today

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Mar 20 14:00:59 UTC 2014

This is also biting us on Python 3.3 jobs, because for some reason
tox is using the system-installed python3-pip v1.3.1 when building
the virtualenv and subsequently hitting a version mismatch with
pbr's >=1.4 requirement. We've just merged a workaround which should
plaster over the failure on py3k-precise nodes by ripping out the
python3-pip package, but ultimately I don't think it's great for us
to release software requiring a newer pip than is packaged on Ubuntu
12.04 LTS while we still support that platform.