[OpenStack-Infra] Multi-node aspects of the infra

Jérôme Gallard gallard.jerome at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 14:43:27 UTC 2014

Hi all,

We would like to contribute to the multi-node aspects of the infra.
To do that, we want to build our own infra (setup all the zuul / jenkins /
nodepool services),
and try to see in which way nodepool could be improved to manage several
"sets of VMs".

After a chat with Clark on #openstack-infra, he advised me to send this
email to the mailing-list.
This subject is a very "wide area" (there is so much possibilities of
designs and implementations),
we need help in order to do things in a good way.

I know that currently all of you are really busy with Icehouse deadlines,
so don't hesitate to tell me
if it's not the good time to talk about that, however if you have some
key-ideas or have some pointers,
it would be great if you can share them.

Thanks a lot,
Jérôme