[OpenStack-Infra] Request for Service Account

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Mar 7 02:42:42 UTC 2014

On 2014-03-04 13:03:40 -0500 (-0500), Chuck Short wrote:
> I would like to request a service account:
>
> username: canonical_openstack_ci
> Human Readable name: Canonical Openstack CI
> SSH public key:
[...]

The service account will need a unique E-mail address which can also
serve as a point-of-contact address for the system so users know who
to notify if it starts to misbehave. It can't be an address
associated with any current Gerrit account on review.openstack.org
due to constraints in the software (though it can just be an E-mail
alias for one which is).