[OpenStack-Infra] Service Accound needed for CI (Brocade)

Pattabi Ayyasami pattabi at Brocade.com
Thu Mar 6 22:37:19 UTC 2014

Hi,

I had sent this email couple of weeks back requesting for a Service account. I plan to use this service account for setting up the CI Test Infrastructure that will be used for the Neutron/LBaaS.
I have not heard any further updates on this.
Will I be getting any confirmation email on this from the infra mailer?

Please help.

Thanks.
Pattabi
From: Pattabi Ayyasami
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 12:37 PM
To: 'openstack-infra at lists.openstack.org'
Subject: Service Accound needed for CI (Brocade)

Hi,

I need a service account for the CI Test Environment that will be used for Neutron/LBaaS.

Email Address to use for the System Account: pattabi.ayyasami at gmail.com<mailto:pattabi.ayyasami at gmail.com>
User Name: pattabi-ayyasami-ci
Longer Account Name:  Brocade ADX CI
IRC Handle: pattabi
Email Address: pattabi at brocade.com<mailto:pattabi at brocade.com>

Gerrit Public Key

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAAAgQDXb9rpNNiA0NT/i8ryvmmwf6gpCbN/SvuIDXIEmJG7zRN/m8UuHkfxf7C7APz8ojjxM/xhBRUgI4JJLsIGymLo+U0eCfIvOwyuui+CO304oo88FvGDhsUJSMMrZ7lzPKl8bgC5ufyj4dVUl7kzBCBLMKhagAtwcPwaWNS4FSMPBQ== root at ubuntu-pattabi

Thanks.
Pattabi