[OpenStack-Infra] Requesting service account

Bob Ball bob.ball at citrix.com
Thu Mar 6 17:27:22 UTC 2014

Hi Jeremy,

Can we request citrix_xenserver_ci  to be moved to the Voting third party CI group please.

Nova PTL has confirmed he's happy for the XenServer CI to have voting rights:

http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/nova/2014/nova.2014-03-06-14.00.log.html
14:35:41 <BobBall> In which case I'd ask b) what we need to do / show to suggest a vote to get voting +/-1 votes
14:35:54 <russellb> BobBall: for that, vote when you're ready to vote
14:36:36 <russellb> ok, point me to a gerrit review or wheverever I need to ACK it

Thanks,

Bob