[OpenStack-Infra] Request a service account for the 3rd party testing

Yi Xuan YX Zhang yixuanzh at cn.ibm.com
Thu Jun 26 08:29:39 UTC 2014

Hi Sergey,

   I am doing the 3rd party cinder testing for IBM storwize driver. Please
check my update information:

1.username  ibm-storwize-ci
2.Fullname  ibm-storwize-ci
3.companyname ibm
4.email      yixuanzh at cn.ibm.com

5.ssh key:

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAAAgQDD8lqTN5jaaTPRVKraBJWpu4O+w8taOkxsHf
+WMFdd24blLdx5H5Bhih4HysXfOnZvAuRBRXbMNzns6Gy9UVyp47swy4AteelU2d5QreIotOIiZHESlQLri6OXDkEeSvvqX1mFc3MZB0KK00hfYhlimCRyUij/aU3s
+EwdhDD1SQ== stack at Openstack180

Best Regards
Yixuan Zhang
IBM China Systems & Technology Lab (CSTL)
TEL:(+86-21)6092-8976  Ext:28976
Email: yixuanzh at cn.ibm.com   Notes: Yixuan YX Zhang/China/IBM
Address: 3F, Bldg. 10, 399 Ke Yuan Road, Zhang Jiang High Tech Park,
Shanghai 201203, China