[OpenStack-Infra] Your discount code for OpenStack Summit in Paris

stefano at openstack.org stefano at openstack.org
Thu Jun 26 23:03:49 UTC 2014

Dear OpenStack Proposal Bot,

Thank you for contributing to OpenStack. We hope you will be able to join
us in Paris for the next Design Summit, Nov 3-7, 2014.  The main
conference will run Monday - Wednesday and the Design Summit will run
Tuesday - Friday. View this image for reference:
https://www.openstack.org/themes/openstack/images/conferences/paris/details-chart.png

We're providing all ATCs who contributed to the Icehouse release or
Juno release (prior to Aug 21, 2014) with a *600 USD discount*
code to register for a Full Access Pass to the Summit - this means that
all ATCs will be able to register for free ONLY if they use the code to
register BEFORE Aug 27, when registration prices will increase.

**************
 REGISTER NOW
**************

If you use the ATC code to register after August 27 *a fee will be
charged*.

Registration is now open at <https://openstacksummitnov2014.eventbrite.com>
Please use the following code *now* to redeem your discounted *Full Access
Pass*:

   ATC_A07SV

IMPORTANT: If you want the "ATC" designation on your name badge, please
use *the email address that is tied to your Gerrit ID* and the code
provided in this email to register for the Summit on EventBrite.

When you register on EventBrite, you will need to enter your code before
you select the Full Access ticket. It's easy to miss, so please
reference the following illustration:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kfs3hijyq1g9aq5/HowToEnterRegCodeImage.png

All 600 USD discount registration codes
      for ATCs must be redeemed
      no later than Aug 27, 2014!

Discounted hotel room blocks will be available  near Palais des congres de
Paris. Please continue to check http://openstack.org/summit for updates.

We look forward to seeing you in Paris!

--

Stefano Maffulli