[OpenStack-Infra] Duplicated account in gerrit !

Gaël Chamoulaud gchamoul at redhat.com
Thu Jun 19 08:28:43 UTC 2014

Hi everyone !

I've deleted my old account "Gael Chamoulaud gael at redhat dot com" [1] but
it's still visible in gerrit and when my mates are adding me to the team as a
member, gerrit is using the old account instead of the new one !

My current account "Gael Chamoulaud gchamoul at redhat dot com" [2].

Would it be possible to remove the account [1] ?

Thank you for your help.

Gaël Chamoulaud - gael at redhat.com
OpenStack Engineering, Red Hat
Mobile: +33 6 70 41 49 90
SIP: +33 1 41 91 39 71 (8268971)
IRC: strider (redhat), gcha (Freenode)
GnuPG Key ID: 7F4B301
C75F 15C2 A7FD EBC3 7B2D CE41 0077 6A4B A7F4 B301

Freedom...Courage...Commitment...Accountability