[OpenStack-Infra] Add Datera service account

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Wed Jun 18 21:08:10 UTC 2014

On 06/18/2014 05:03 PM, Mike Perez wrote:
> On 16:46 Wed 18 Jun     , Anita Kuno wrote:
>> On 06/18/2014 04:21 PM, Mike Perez wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I would like to have a service account added please.
>>>
>>> Pub key:
>>> ssh-rsa
>>> AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAAAgQCwIZcZ7jwJA3Fo071bvL7rPfKX4zv2t04mf4Xw9jhfgijQjd7WfWxYguLCuEf2ymB8yrn0XKfBV1XqbEhe9V33kPVzcGk0+omDb5BeY7lIgXVAloWHshx7D8UwwFLWUa/RREqaVow+zx5U3Rlg6OK5MyQRBAxeCtTczgPxOB8m3Q==
>>>
>>> username: datera-storage-ci
>>> Fullname: Datera Storage CI
>>> email: datera-openstack-ci at datera.io
>>>
>>> --
>>> Mike Perez

>> Storage is a poor word choice. There will be too many accounts with
>> storage in the name.
>>
>> What is the name of your proprietary product you are testing?
>>
>> so datera-{name of proprietary thing}-ci
>
> This is testing for a Cinder driver. datera-block-storage-ci is what comes to
> mind, but that does contain storage in the name.

We can go with datera-ci if this is the only ci system datera will ever
need.

The more we have openstack program names in the account name, the harder
it is for the developers.

The name ideally should answer the question of why you are testing using
a third party ci rather than putting your tests in the cinder gate.

What is the name of your cinder driver?

Perhaps datera-{name of datera cinder driver}-ci?

Anita.