[OpenStack-Infra] Requesting Service Account for "Snabb NFV" 3rd party CI

Sergey Lukjanov slukjanov at mirantis.com
Wed Jun 18 11:19:43 UTC 2014

Hello,

we have an agreement on naming 3rd party testing now, I'm apologize
that it's not well documented now.

Ci if it votes or ever might in the future, Bot if it will never ever vote
Format:
    username --> lowercase, hyphens between words, matches Full Name,
-ci or -bot at the end
    Full Name --> capitalize, upper(minimal) and lowercase, matches
username, CI, -CI, -ci or Bot, -Bot, -bot at the end
    {company name}-{thing it is testing}-{ci|bot}
    remove test, testing, jenkins, openstack, tempest, user from the names

So, I'm proposing the following name for you CI: "snabb-nfw-ci", if
you're ok with it, please, confirm.

Thank you!