[OpenStack-Infra] Service Accounts for CI System

yang, xing xing.yang at emc.com
Tue Jun 17 17:55:55 UTC 2014

Hi All,

We are in the process of setting up CI systems for EMC Cinder drivers.  We have 4 products: VMAX, VNX, ViPR, and XIO.  We need to have 4 CI systems, one for each product.

We are requesting the following service accounts:
emc-vmax-ci
emc-vnx-ci
emc-vipr-ci

Another request will be sent later for emc-xio-ci.

User name:    emc-vmax-ci
Display name:    EMC VMAX Test    or     EMC VMAX CI
Email:    emcvmaxci at gmail.com

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQCn+39P1h2ezns/pM3wjOsyNS6HcDOH3ne0AIt7MWFhyf1oLn5C4MPCSCF8ME6kc1EDHenzWy+/nKnNXThMyrspXDroc0ENS/thVN7rijalMOqLvALQ+owohptLIvhyfn+pDq5zrKqNgvD45iUmoq3iuW7em4+0fBsRYXlePaot7mYeqZFO25bWkXfYKXPwviVesqrds2kxmfECy+nVxcFb4GuWwthlIYdhGC0Cjz0kwBt5KO8uiybpAYSpb/pRsUhuvRbkOu1fqaysP5FpVlwDT/bKnr48V8hRaXaZFRF8nwBhkLsDC72VhZIrHNOxFppsxxiTSkecNNjTBvxUhSZJ root at XBULAASUBUV0011
Jenkins master server: 10.108.230.24

-------------------------------------

User name:     emc-vnx-ci
Display name:    EMC VNX Test      or     EMC VNX CI
emcvnxci at gmail.com

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAAAgQC4RlwDAKi6Mp0yXE+ABy3ixE+YUPQkePsU+y3VV+dthekwihZFYTGcyGQ4MMtFOvVJae5JlJbZ2RR0XowDArcDXB54arsntf/xLZkwti6UhxfKoF0SGzuRzyrE2dVdm5Zg88klvYDyyH8Si7T7udWuI5ev3jdDsG5dgyxxSjJDUw== root at NLPC20940

User name:    emc-vipr-ci
Display name:    EMC ViPR Test     or     EMC ViPR CI
emcviprci at gmail.com

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAAAgQDB62rI1qZWsD8gOwDMa8VTjUUZvMYH6WYHAf+46E4f9+2UG4vf7QUGjK+qZ6TFqoY5yfREMX1Xs9NZhBeWZgO9CQvkd5Xf0duSa605sTxGQCoHb0yR0P7ves6S47mYuhJQYUnGR1Dqa2B7SDYg+pIqf3LqdERrtKG4YmjduSV14Q==

Thanks!
Xing