[OpenStack-Infra] Status of check-tempest-dsvm-f20 job

Ian Wienand iwienand at redhat.com
Tue Jun 17 20:16:56 UTC 2014

Hi,

I added an item to today's meeting but we didn't get to it.

I'd like to bring up the disablement of the F20 based job, disabled in
[1] with some discussion in [2].

It's unclear to me why there are insufficient Fedora nodes.  Is the
problem that Fedora is booting too slowly compared to other
distributions?  Is there some other Fedora specific issue we can work
on?

Demoting to experimental essentially means stopping the job and
letting it regress; when the job was experimental before I was
triggering the run for each devstack change (to attempt to maintain
stability) but this also triggers about 4 other experimental jobs,
making the load issues even worse.

What needs to happen before we can get this job promoted again?

Thanks

-i

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/100309/
[2] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-infra/%23openstack-infra.2014-06-16.log