[OpenStack-Infra] Devstack Gate + Nodepool docs cleanup question

Tim Freund tim at freunds.net
Thu Jun 12 04:55:29 UTC 2014

Hello -

I submitted a patch[1] to remove a broken link on the Devstack Gate[2].
  As I've learned more about the projects, it looks like much of that
documentation is out of date, and many of the processes described on
that page have been replaced by Nodepool.

Am I understanding that relationship between Devstack Gate and Nodepool
correctly?

If so, I'd like to bring the Devstack Gate[2] page up to date and
include a diagram of the processes, but I didn't find any other diagrams
on the ci.openstack.org site.  Are diagrams forbidden or discouraged on
that site?

Thanks for your guidance!

Tim

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/97110/