[OpenStack-Infra] Requesting service account

Sergey Lukjanov slukjanov at mirantis.com
Thu Jun 5 19:52:37 UTC 2014

Hello,

we have an agreement on naming 3rd party testing now, I'm apologize
that it's not well documented now.

Ci if it votes or ever might in the future, Bot if it will never ever vote
Format:
    username --> lowercase, hyphens between words, matches Full Name,
-ci or -bot at the end
    Full Name --> capitalize, upper(minimal) and lowercase, matches
username, CI, -CI, -ci or Bot, -Bot, -bot at the end
    {company name}-{thing it is testing}-{ci|bot}
    remove test, testing, jenkins, openstack, tempest, user from the names

If company/vendor name isn't applicable in your case or you don't like
to use them, could you, please, describe things that you're planning
to test using this account to select more descriptive name for
the account?

Thank you!