[OpenStack-Infra] Server Error - Cannot store contact information

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Jul 31 16:45:10 UTC 2014

On 2014-07-31 11:26:51 +0000 (+0000), Avi Berger wrote:
> I am trying to update my contact information and getting this error:
[...]
> Cannot store contact information
[...]

Hopefully you were following the instructions here, which walk you
through the appropriate steps in the required order:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/HowToContribute#Contributor_License_Agreement

In particular, make sure that you've joined the foundation by going
to https://www.openstack.org/join/ and that your member profile
primary E-mail address at https://www.openstack.org/profile/ matches
the preferred E-mail address you're setting in your Gerrit contact
information. A mismatch between those is by far the most common
cause for the error message you're seeing.