[OpenStack-Infra] [openstack-dev][neutron][third-party] Updated Gerrit plugin for Third party CIs

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Mon Jul 21 14:24:00 UTC 2014

On 07/18/2014 06:08 AM, Sukhdev Kapur wrote:
> The upgrade of Gerrit in the upstream had impacted the gerrit triggers for
> "recheck no bug" and "recheck bug ####" in the downstream CI's that use
> Gerrit plugin with Jenkins.
>
> We have fixed the issue and have uploaded patch for the fix.
> The following wiki has updated links to the correct patch, along with
> updated steps to use Gerrit plugin along with Jenkins.
>
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Arista-third-party-testing
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Any questions/issues, please let us know.
>
> regards..
> Sukhdev

Hi Sukhdev:

Thanks for working so persistently with SlickNik to get this situation
solved. This is a great example of teamwork, thank you.

I see that the wikipage still links to a google document. I would really
like to see the contents of the google document brought into the wiki
and the link to the document removed.

Please ask at the third-party meeting or ask me if you need help to
bring the information into the wikipage.

Thanks Sukhdev,
Anita.