[OpenStack-Infra] Request help for 3rd party account HP Cinder Ci

Asselin, Ramy ramy.asselin at hp.com
Fri Jul 18 17:14:00 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm testing out my 3rd party ci setup. It works fine for sandbox [1], but not for cinder[2].

Let me know if this is an error on my side or if there's a config issue that needs to be done upstream?

Here are some of the errors I posted in the IRC channel.

GitCommandError: 'Error when fetching: fatal: Couldn't find remote ref refs/changes/46/106046/7' returned exit status 2: None
http://paste.openstack.org/show/86972/
2014-07-18 07:21:21,861 ERROR zuul.Gerrit: Cannot get references from https://review.openstack.org/p/openstack/cinder/info/refs?service=git-upload-pack

The command works when run manually as zuul user [3].

Thanks,
Ramy

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/107503/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/74532/