[OpenStack-Infra] Current options for getting Zanata going

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Mon Jul 7 17:00:01 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 5:50 PM, Yu Shao <yshao at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi Monty, Daisy, Mark and others,
>
> The current situation is unexpected to Zanata team, the Zanata team
> picked EAP to start only because it went through more testing
> comparing to community version of WildFly, however Zanata team
> has already started more integration testing on Zanata with WildFly,
> we expect to finish all the work in 5 to 6 weeks.
>
> So, I hope 5 to 6 weeks is the time OpenStack Infra/i18n team could
> wait, or I am also very sure that I could resolve any license issue if
> openstack-infra wants to go ahead with EAP not matter it is temporary
> or longer term, or any other thought?

Thanks Yu Shao. I've added this to our team agenda to talk about
tomorrow (1900 UTC on Tuesday in #openstack-meeting), but I anticipate
that 5-6 weeks is an acceptable time frame for us. This will give both
the Infra and Translations teams the opportunity to complete some of
the evaluation we need to do on a temporary instance running AS7 and
prepare for running WildFly itself in production.

http://www.princessleia.com