[OpenStack-Infra] Error with install_master

trinath.somanchi at freescale.com trinath.somanchi at freescale.com
Mon Feb 17 12:35:59 UTC 2014

Hi Jay-

>From the blog,  the following lines suggest the configuration of sanbox

Set Your Vendor Name in the Test Jenkins Job

Next, open up the file etc/jenkins_jobs/config/sandbox.yaml in your data repository. Change the following line in it:

echo "Hello world, this is MyVendor's Testing System"

Change MyVendor to your organization's name.

But then , Will vary for other openstack projects like cinder, neutron etc..