[OpenStack-Infra] Dedicated user for OpenDaylight integration

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Feb 13 06:42:01 UTC 2014

On 2014-02-11 12:11:29 -0800 (-0800), Andrew Grimberg wrote:
> I'm the admin in charge of the OpenDaylight infrastructure and I'm
> trying to help the project get setup to do the third-party testing that
> is needed for the ML2 driver to be accepted into OpenStack.
[...]
> If possible, I would like to use the following username (if possible)
> odl-jenkins
>
> The display name can be: OpenDaylight Jenkins
>
> The email to use for the account should be
> odl-openstack at opendaylight.org as that will route to the appropriate
> people.
[...]

I've added the requested service account as a member of the
Third-Party CI group. This will allow it to comment in a non-voting
manner on any project's reviews, and test verify votes on any
changes in the openstack-dev/sandbox project. Once a particular
project's developer community vouches for it's stability and value
(one common method would be a quick meetbot poll during that
project's weekly IRC meeting), it can be moved into the Voting
Third-Party CI group at which point it will be able to cast verify
votes on any project's changes.