[OpenStack-Infra] description of gerrit headless users

Sukhdev Kapur sukhdevkapur at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 06:35:35 UTC 2014

Hi Jay,

Thanks for clarification. I was told as long as I put the contract
information in the message (which I include - please note that there is an
email contact information), I was good. However, I hear you. I am in the
middle of writing a document describing the whole test system setup. I can
post a link to that document as well. This document gives the details of
system setup as well the tests that are run. This document also includes
the contact information as well.  Hope that will take care of this
requirement.

regards..
-Sukhdev