[OpenStack-Infra] description of gerrit headless users

Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Wed Feb 12 22:13:39 UTC 2014

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 2:03 PM, Jay Buffington <me at jaybuff.com> wrote:
> There are a number of headless users that comment on gerrit.  A few are:
>
>    * turbo hipster
>    * vmware minesweeper
>    * elastic recheck
>
> Is there a wiki page that describes what each of these do and who owns them?
> If so it'd be great to update the comment template for each of these bots to
> include a link to their section of that page.

Someone else can jump in with more thoughts, but currently the easiest
way to find who owns them is look at the email address associated with
them in the "Voting Third-Party CI" group in Gerrit:

https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/91,members

This doesn't really contain details about what they do, and often
times we're not told what they do when we set up an account.

http://www.princessleia.com