[OpenStack-Infra] External testing account

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Feb 10 01:00:24 UTC 2014

On 2014-02-07 11:17:05 -0500 (-0500), Jay Pipes wrote:
[...]
> That said, I don't want to clutter any OpenStack project's code reviews
> with test comments. Is there a test project somewhere that is used for
> this type of testing that I could use to test out the deployment modules
> from the repo above? Perhaps we can create a Gerrit project that is
> specifically used for parties to test their external test platforms?

Yes, you can create and comment on changes in the
openstack-dev/sandbox repository on review.openstack.org all you
like. That's one of the reasons it exists.

> Here is information about the testing account:
>
> public SSH key:
[...]
> username: jaypipes-testing
> email: jpipes at mirantis.com
[...]

I've created the account as requested. It can place VRFY votes in
the -1/+1 range on openstack-dev/sandbox for testing purposes.

Note that the ACL to let the new "Third-Party CI" group vote
exclusively on openstack-dev/sandbox just merged, so if you run into
any trouble it's entirely possible I did something wrong... let me
know if so!