[OpenStack-Infra] External testing account

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 16:17:05 UTC 2014

Hi Infra tream,

I've been working on a set of Puppet modules (and soon to be Ansible
playbooks) for deploying a 3rd party testing platform:

https://github.com/jaypipes/os-ext-testing

I'm almost done with it, but I need to complete end-to-end testing of
everything, and to do that, I need a testing account that can post
reviews to the OpenStack Gerrit system.

That said, I don't want to clutter any OpenStack project's code reviews
with test comments. Is there a test project somewhere that is used for
this type of testing that I could use to test out the deployment modules
from the repo above? Perhaps we can create a Gerrit project that is
specifically used for parties to test their external test platforms?

Here is information about the testing account:

public SSH key:

> ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQC1FXfMiOhHcxg3VKSkzesEg1AKxXo7NlIl+Xhv7bB9SHuVp+biy+1HNzbxQQq69+4Lg137Qvta/r+a4tbBtkExFLdRT313t6mkJ1M7644lH5tzXJDOe0vPakbz63d3ZF9+I6r/sV4wU+f9bQc5kEX8YG7HZDSwe9XJU6zrjqd7M902q4mYny7Bi0RX1PmXIOUYtThjLDmOtP5VYp2lJ2D9LeIPBpmlj5d6M8qTqqe5fIKctdeihWql0oqJ79aLbY4aTqk8cni4ncrnGyCyMcsuokFefYRYlso0iKJ41tH8/xE7d5l1tfLyK37WICBzWwzWUS8xvwgvA29wOEZ4a9I9 jpipes at uberbox

username:

jaypipes-testing

email:

jpipes at mirantis.com

Thanks much in advance, I'm hoping these deployment modules will be
handy for all the vendors currently trying to set up external testing
systems that are liked with upstream.

Best,
-jay