[OpenStack-Infra] Gerrit account voting access suspended for Cisco Neutron CI

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Feb 5 23:32:10 UTC 2014

[Apologies to Mark and the Infra list for the duplicate message.]

It was brought to my attention that the Cisco Neutron CI service
account in the review.openstack.org Gerrit has been leaving test
result comments on unrelated reviews such as this one for Nova:

    https://review.openstack.org/71191

Further, the contents of the comment are unusable for any diagnostic
purpose (no URL to logs or other relevant details). Also, when I
initially tried to send this message to the contact address listed
for the account, your alln-inbound-k.cisco.com MTA returned it
claiming "5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'5.1.1
<cisco-openstack-neutron-ci at cisco.com>... User unknown'".

I've removed this account from membership the External Testing Tools
group which allows service accounts to provide verification votes on
proposed changes. Please read and attempt to match the requirements
set forth at http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html#requirements ,
then follow up with the Neutron community for confirmation that
they're ready for us to reinstate this access. Thanks!