[OpenStack-Infra] [StoryBoard] Wireframes for MVP0 (v. 0.2.0)

Jaromir Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Tue Feb 4 10:08:09 UTC 2014

Hey everybody,

I am sending you location for StoryBoard wireframes:

http://people.redhat.com/~jcoufal/openstack/storyboard/

I put together MPV0, which you can see as the only file there at the
moment. I tried to reflect everything what was discussed in Brussels.
Please, feel free to discuss, comment or give feedback on everything
what is in your mind.

All the updates and changes will appear in this folder.

In the meantime, I will be slowly preparing wireframes for the future.

Cheers
-- Jarda
-- (irc: jcoufal)